Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm back!

Hello from six feet under! haha.. Anyway, my old blog template really makes me feel that this blog has being "Rest In Peace" state for quite sometime and I decided to bring a new lease of life to this page. I ever thought of quitting blogging cos I'm too busy to blog but seems like I can't let this poor thing go. What do you think of the new layout? I find it breathe taking.. all the green..green.. and green.. it reminds me of my village back in Melaka.

Ok.. there's a lot of things going on.. I am taking my driving lesson at SSDC since like forever! Actually it started last year, Dec 2008. Come then the practical part which I started around last month. I'd never imagine that driving can be so fun and hard at the same time. I managed to turn badly, not being able to keep in lane, mounting on the kerb, brake suddenly and make my instructors looked at me from the corner of their eyes.. one of them said my hands are so stiff in handling the steering wheel that she can't even help when I'm in danger! Before that, the same instructor said my hands are so stiff as if I'm strangling a person's head.. haha.. So, you can imagine that I actually laugh a lot, I really mean a lot, at myself lately... for being so DAMN CLUMSY.. and easily panicked... and.. nervous.. and.. slow.. and..whatever silly words you can think of.

I must graduate from the driving school before they move to Woodlands by March 2010, where it is located really far from home :(

Just hope so that I am able to pass on my 1st attempt. If not, I think I'd need to see a Councillor or Psychiatrist. *SIGHHHHHH*

0 comments: