Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am craving for an old novel.

As people have always been saying, if there's a movie made from a novel, read the novel first. It's more interesting and exciting. Well, I can say that I agree 100% with that. There's this old movie that I cannot get it out of my mind no matter how hard I try. It's based on a true story written by Nicholas Sparks. Well.. it's actually more or less about his younger sister who died at a very young age, to be precise thirty-three, due to cancer. The best thing about her life is that there is actually someone who wants to marry her despite her ailment.
The movie is so nice and successfully make me a cry baby at the end of it. Just like Hindustani movies only that it's not three hours.. hehe... Anyway, few days back I tried to locate the novel at Borders and I think Borders can't be bothered anymore as they did not keep like.. almost 10-years-ago novel?? haha.. I'm still hunting for it though and I'll guess I'll be purchasing via Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble. The title? A WALK TO REMEMBER. Starring Mandy Moore and Shane West. Woooohhhoooooo.. they're so really full of charisma.. just perfect for each other.. that's all I've got to say. I am so overwhelmingly facinated by their compatibility that I almost turn dumb. hahaha..


0 comments: