Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello!! My blog is so dormant and I feel very guilty about it. Even so, I have no plan to close it down for whatever reason it maybe. Since I'm "MIA"(Missing In Action), there have been a lot of things going on which some of them are just too much to share and others were a bit scary.

Anyway, last December 09, my second sis and her family finally moved to the not-so-new home in Skudai, JB, my eldest sis who is on leave from work in Brunei went straight there from Singapore Changi Airport. Then we had a chance to go Desaru. which is my first time there. The beach is so breezy and inviting though there's a sign of "Beach Closed" due to monsoon season. As you know.. it's a "No Swimming" rule but we just entered the beach anyway. We don't swim as the waves are roaring but we just play along the freshwater stream that lead to the sea. So for the kids.. they don't care and still swim :O it's fun watching them though. Moreover.. there's practically no other people there so the beach can be considered ours.. hehehe..

Here are some of the pics that are not in order :)


















































0 comments: