Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hello !!!

It has been sometime since I add an entry here. I've been busy enough just like everybody else when the new year's approaching. I just came back from Sidoarjo, Indonesia to run some theology classes there. Yes, I'm teaching.

It has been an eye opener. The villagers there really make me feel at home. They are so welcoming. Even though the place is not as "comfortable" as Singapore, I realised I didn't mind that and will go back there anytime I'm in need.

So, this year will be a very busy year for me, I suppose. Not sure about being able to update this blog every now and then. I guess not. Hubby is having a high fever and in bed right now. His temperature? 38.3°C. Paracetamol didn't really help so I make him some barley drink. I hope he will be well in time to start returning to work soon.

By end January, my elder brother will undergo an operation on his leg and he will have 6 months to recuperate. Oh my.. I wonder why all the sickness at the beginning of the year? Oh ya.. I just recovered from diarrhoea too. zzzz.. I guess if we're not given sickness, we won't value health. And yes.. I do learn my lesson.

Anyway, I wish success to my younger sis, Anisah for getting a new job. In this recession period, it is like almost impossible to get one. She's a fast learner and i guess she should just give herself sometime to adapt to the new environment. I think I'm not too late to wish all of you a very Happy New Year.

0 comments: