Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rules are not meant to be broken!

Sorry, sorry. No, this is not Suju's title song.. it's just an apolegetic double words to myself for ignoring my blog these while. Anyway, I just came back from the 5 days trip to Surabaya. Nope..it's not for enjoyment or holiday either. It's for a mission. Mission Impossible.. muahahaha.. Anyway, I learn a lot from this educational trip.

Lately, things have been crappy. I do not understand why some people who are so intellectual are actually downright damn unreasonable and pathetic. LOOK, IF YOU'RE DAMN GOOD, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE DAMN CORRECT! Please respect others opinion if you want others to respect yours. Everyone is entitled, so please don't shut me off. By all means, do the things you think that is right ON YOUR OWN. I just follow my style, that is FOLLOW THE RULES. You can enjoy your own complications that you yourself create and be happy with them. I don't even care, dude! But one thing is, please don't drag others down together with your complications. It's SELFISH! Understand? Maybe not. zzzzz.. haii.. itulah orang tua-tua cakap.. kalau bodoh tak apa, boleh belajar tapi kalau dah degil, SUKA HATI KAU LAH NAK, KAU PON DAH BESAR! APA-APA, KAU TANGGUNGLAH SENDIRI.

Tak kuasa nyah nak layan.. :)

0 comments: